Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Chevy Camaro RS - Sony A6300


Chevy Camaro RS shot with Sony A6300, Zeiss 24-70mm f/2.8

I recently rented a Chevy Camaro RS for an evening out on the town and figured I might as well take advantage of the opportunity to shoot some photos of this beautiful car design, especially in that head-turning cherry red color.

My good shooting buddy, Austin Armendariz @createyourvizion had been wanting to get together to shoot some photos, this car presented the perfect opportunity. I picked up the car from Enterprise at 4pm and didn't have to pick up my date until 9pm, this 5 hour window gave us the perfect amount of time to meet up in downtown El Paso, shoot the Camaro at a few locations, and still leave us time to enjoy a beer together and time for me to get home to shower and change.

We were both shooting primarily with our Sony A6300's but I also brought along my A7RII with a fantastic Zeiss FE 35mm f/4 lens. Both set-ups performed well.

The first set of images were shot by me, scroll further down the page to see Austin's images and a couple of instagram screen grabs that show our rigs.




By chance, we ran into another local photographer https://www.facebook.com/jarosfotografia/ 
who was shooting a "Quince" photo shoot.
I offered him the use of my rented Camaro RS, he would have been silly not to accept, so he did.





Austin Armendariz, in action! https://www.instagram.com/createyourvizion/






The below images were shot by my good friend and shooting buddy Austin Armendariz @createyourvizion





And here you can see the gear we shot with 2X Sony A6300, Sony A7RII, Zeiss FE 16-35mm f/4, Zeiss 24-70mm f/2.8 with Sony LA-EA4 adapter and Sigma 30mm.
Check out more of our gear on our instagram page @heydontshoot 




No comments:

Post a Comment