Saturday, September 21, 2013

First Rehearsal Went Well (Video intro)



Garvertron and I, with the help of Frenchy the Expert and our production assistant Big C, recorded our first full rehearsal and over all I'd say it went well.

My original idea was to make the show 30 minutes long but seeing as the rehearsal went nearly 2 hours, I figured an hour would be more realistic.

We are doing one more rehearsal next weekend to get our audio and video recording method synced, get our show time down to one hour and to work out our on air chemistry.

I'll post up a few screen shots once the video is done rendering.

We are still waiting for the web site design to be finished, but I already had a look at the initial template and it is looking good so far. It looks a lot like the blog design. Clean and simple.

We are waiting on a few more graphic elements for the video production but that shouldn't take too long and will definitely be ready by next week.

Lastly, I have tested out the iTunes feed on my DJ web site http://www.felixg.com and it works great. So, once we are ready to roll with the first episode all media publishing and social media sources will be up and running!

Late October is still our goal for going on the air!




No comments:

Post a Comment