Monday, October 7, 2013

Very Uncool

This post is in response to MenaMan's post about me not posting enough to his liking. Well it just so happens that i am in school full time and have a lot going on at work and at school, I wish I had the time to sit behind the computer all day and search the internet like MenaMan and find cool articles to share with you all, but I don't. This month I am Taking the Composition and Visual design class at Full Sail University. We have been tasked to conceptualize a commercial by preparing a synopsis , treatment and story board. Then in the third week we will film and edit the commercial in post-prouduction. so as you can see I do have a lot going on. Once the commercial spot is complete I plan on sharing it on our website www.heydontshoot.com, I do plan on being more active on our Blog once things slow down a bit.

Happy Shooting,
Garvertron

No comments:

Post a Comment