Friday, October 4, 2013

Christopher Walken Was in My Dream Last Night (So was Kevin Bacon)

I had a dream last night that I was a proprietor of a rolling bar, a tiki bar on wheels with room for 4 patrons at the bar top. I was mixing drinks at some sort of civic center when who comes strolling up to my bar but none other than Christopher Walken (and Kevin Bacon). Unfortunately, Kevin Bacon did most of the talking in this little dream episode of mine, he talked so much that I was unable to give them both the pitch for my script. I was worried however, that they might be annoyed that I wanted to pitch my script instead of just keeping their drinks fresh like a good bartender. Nonetheless, as my dream went on, I didn't get to speak to Mr. Walken, I only conversed with an increasingly annoying Kevin Bacon. My dream transitioned into a sequence in which I had to scurry off as I was late catching a flight with my Paris Hiltonesque girlfriend and her small dog. Perhaps Mr. Walken and I will meet again and I'll finally get to pitch him my story, even if only in a dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment